We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.
Types of data collected:
We may collect and process different types of personal information in the course of operating our association and providing our services. These include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, phone number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password;
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Biographical information such as job title, employer, photograph and video or audio content;
- Marketing communication preferences and related information such as feedback and survey responses
- Recruitment information such as your resume, your education and employment history, and other information relevant to potential recruitment or association to or with TAP Network;
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather website usage and other technical information such as details of visits to our websites or information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 16 years old.
Use of your personal data:
TAP Network may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
TAP Network may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact you, or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
We will not collect, use or disclose the information until we have obtained written consent to do so from that individual. However, there are circumstances where an individual shall be deemed to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal information. First, where the personal information is not sensitive in nature and the purpose for our collection, use or disclosure would be considered to be obvious to a reasonable person; and the individual voluntarily provides the personal information to us for that purpose that person shall have deemed to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal information. Second, where an individual is provided with notice that we intend to collect, use or disclose his/her personal information and he/she has not declined to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information within a reasonable opportunity.
Retention of your Personal Data:
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of your Personal Data:
Law enforcement - Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements – TAP Network may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of TAP Network
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data:
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the processing of your Personal Data:
Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
When you use our Service to pay a product and/or service via bank transfer, we may ask you to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 604-874-2653
- By mail: PO Box 38024 Vancouver, BC V5Z 4L9